Saturday 21 April 2007

And on the Seventh day God ripped the piss out of Cornford...

My name is Alex Cornford, I'm a 24 year old guy living in rented accommodation in London and working in online advertising sales. I'm about 6 foot tall caucasian, with short (balding/greying) brown hair.

If your still reading this it is unlikely that the previous paragraph has 'wowed' you. All sounds pretty normal, why has this boring bastard set up a blog and more to the point why the hell should I continue to waste my time reading it?

Do you know how in every friendship group there is always the guy/girl who is the but of most, if not all of the jokes, even when they are in the room. Well, that is pretty much me. I am lucky to have a number of different social groups and consistently I seem to fill this role. Do I mind? Not really, and I guess I even play up to it to an extent. Part of it is my own dam fault (there is no doubt that I am an idiot), but mostly the majority of my misfortune and downfalls is down to God/Buddha/the universe/kabbalah whatever the hell your into (apologies for the contravening blasphemy in the previous sentence).

I have received a number of requests (2) to actually document the many trials and tribulations of my life. For those of you that know me I am sure that the 'hilarity factor' of the following posts will be significantly enhanced, for any unlucky random who has stumbled upon this site please read, learn and grow. Think of it as a Saved by the Bell style experience. Do as I don't and you can't go far wrong...

No comments: